Croatia has two main wine regions: Continental (Kontinetalna) and
Coastal (Primorska), which includes the islands. These two are divided into 12 sub regions.
Protected designation of origin (ZOI)
Protected geographical indications (ZOZP)
- Table wine without a geographical indication,
- Table wine with geographical indication,
- Quality wine with a geographical indication
- High quality wine with controlled and limited wine-growing areas,
- High quality wine with controlled and limited specific wine-growing areas,
- Predicate wines with geographic origin.